Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kelly's Birthday
















I work with a great mexican friend named Ernesto Avalos we were talking about going to dinner with each others family to get to know them he decide to have party for kelly, he invited us over and we ate pozole with onions lettuce and hard torilla shells, tuna (catus fruit very good), and watched a movie of the having fun for 10 days in mexico afterwards he sent his boy to get some cake she sure was surprised, his whole family sang happy birthday in english and spanish and we ate cake and then they danced while playing mexican music, we had a wonderful time getting to learn about a differnt life style and see some of our heritage from mexico

3 comments:

riehle mom said...

You guys sure know how to have a good time. Happy Birthday to Kelly!

Rambling Rita said...

I am glad you have made good friends. I sure am sorry I forgot Kelly's birthday but I sure am happy she is in our family. Matt really loves her I like to see him so happy. Keep up your relationship with your friends.

Tulabell said...

I am so jealous! I want to eat REAL Mexican food!! LOL Looks like you had a great time! Jake always talked about Ernesto too! Sounds like a great guy. Happy Birthday Kelly!