Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Puppies



Matt and I went and picked up two puppies last night. We are going to either keep them or find them a new home. I think that maybe I should start an animal rescue facility or something. I can't stand to have animals taken to the pound or just killed. That is why we have Mater. I figure if the puppies do well we may just keep them. If not, then we will keep them until a new suitable home can be found for them. At least now they are going to be taken care of and have a home. They are really cute heeler puppies. We have named one of them Blazer, and the other Jimmy.

1 comment:

Rambling Rita said...

Don't give us a hassle about having so many cats now that you guys keep getting puppies. What do you have now? 3 dogs and 2 cats. I hope you don't regret it. I regret having so many cats but with Randy, he thinks they will all be put to sleep and that is why he keeps getting more. I can tell you this, if you aren't home a lot you should not tie yourself down with too many pets.