Monday, July 21, 2008

Dad's 57 ford


Now that i have finished my blazer the way i what it i will be working on the 57 ford i will just get it running and driving but mabe some day i will do all the body work and paint, i am goiny to bring it at my house so i can work on it in the winter on one or two of the days off , i can't wait to hear it run and drive i only wish dad was still around to see it move on it own power i miss you dad even more no that i put my blazer in a car show in ten years and seeing old cars and hearing old country music he would be happy to see what i have done with my life and my family I am sure he miss's us very much to , love your son, Matt

2 comments:

Rambling Rita said...

All I can say is that there are no hard feelings about Dad's Ford. It sat here for years and I wanted somebody to finally fix it. Whoever fixes it first, I guess that is best.

Rambling Rita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.